6/19/2012

Fashion Trend: Bralets

Blonde & Blonde Button Front Bird Bralet Top, Miss Selfridge Aqua Side Bra Top, Topshop Denim Zip Bralet, River Island Black Aztec Print Bralet

A trend I have been seeing a lot over this spring/summer on celebrities and runway is the bralet. I completely love the new fashion trend! First you might be wondering "What is a bralet?" Well I have your answer, its an underwear-like garment  that is actually socially acceptable to wear in public. Its like a combination of a bra and a corset hence bralet, catchy right! I think they are super cute for summer! I of course cant pull them off, my bubbies are a little to big. If I could wear these I would. Recently all types of celebrities have been wearing them and all different ways.


Out of these 4 celebrities I think Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus are my favorite looks using the bralet.  

When wearing a bralet I feel like the less tummy you see is the more "classy", if you will, you will look. I think wearing high waisted shorts, skirts, or pants is the best way to wear a bralet. I feel like if you wear it like a bra it could look a little bit trashy. Unless you pair it with maybe a sheer top! Here are a couple of ways to wear a bralet, if I could wear one... this is pretty much what I would wear! 


Hope this was helpful! Would you wear this trend? Have you worn this trend? 

2 comments

  1. I think they are really cute. My tummy isn't in shape to wear one though, well at least I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was a little thinner I'd defiantly wear the outfit on the left. The emerald green and black are gorgeous together ♥

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.