11/20/2012

A Little Birthday Wish List


my 21st birthday is in 19 days and 10 hours but who's counting? of course friends and family have been asking me what i want for my birthday, even though i know most of my present will be alcohol. when asked i really have no idea what i want so last when i did some late night online window shopping, these were some of the goodies that caught my eye


  1. urban renewal vintage french combat jacket: the whole military jacket is coming in style and i just love the military green color, i also really need a new jacket
  2. cooperative boucle eternity scarf: i am really into infinity scarfs lately and i am in some desperate need of new scarfs for the winter season
  3. sigma f82 round kabuki & e25 blending brush: i have had my eyes on the f82 for awhile and i have a mini e25 but would love more
  4. marc by marc jacobs enamel logo disc earrings: always had my eyes on these, they are so classic looking. also love marc jacobs
  5. wacom bamboo splash tablet: i want one of these that i can use in photoshop and in my graphics class next semester 
  6. knitted stud rib cardigan: anything with studs is kind of a must for me
  7. purity face cleanser: i am running low on this stuff, i love using this face cleanser when i use my clarisonic 

1 comment

  1. I am so digging the sweaters with studded shoulders!! Btw you look gorgeous on your sidebar pic!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.