11/21/2012

Essie Winter Collection

[polish color from left to right: butler please, beyond cozy, where’s my chauffeur]
i went to target in the city the other weekend and finally saw the essie winter collection. the collection hasnt made it to my target yet and these were my favorite of the collection. the glitter color, beyond cozy, has been on my nails since i bought this color. i use it as my “accent” nail. and seriously obsessed with it, its not a silver and its not a gold its in-between! i feel like i’m going to need to pick up another bottle because i feel like i will for sure be finishing this bottle of polish! 
i feel like i have been going nail polish happy lately because i just went to ulta and bough the small pack of the 007 opi collection and then two more polishes from essie, which i will probably haul soon.

2 comments

  1. Good lord, that tiffany blue at the end is ridiculously gorgeous! like seriously, i saw this post and i ran into my moms room and swooned to her! im going out to get it super soon. cant wait to read more from you! xo

    thepolishthief.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I may have to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.