3/01/2013

New Goodies

I was welcomed home for spring break with these new goodies! I ordered Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream) from birchbox because I ran out of my sample and notice my skin went haywire without it. it truly in a miracle creme its so moisturizing and perfect for my skin in winter. if you guys want i would love to do a little mini review of it later if you guys would like. and finally i was talking to bailey about how i want a new lens and she recommended the nikon AF nikkor lens 50mm f/1.8D, shes not a nikon girl but she was still a ton of help. I have been messing around with it to find out that it doesn't autofocus with my cameras body (should have done more research on my part)... so its purely manual for me. i have been messing around with it for awhile and its reallllllll hard! but i realized that i took a film class my junior year in high school and again last semester and that camera didn't have autofocus and i did just fine! i'm hoping with more practice i will get better, especially for this upcoming trip to new york. but none the less i'm excited for a new lens to mess around with! 

3 comments

  1. I've heard several people talk about how amazing Embryolisse products are and now after reading your post, I must give it a try. I have very oily skin so I have my eyes on Embryolisse Emulsion Hydra-Mat. Would love to see your review on it the Lait-Creme Concentre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 50mm lens! I use a Canon but it's literally one of the best lens to get out of the kit lens. Sucks your auto focus doesn't work (I heard some Nikon cameras take G-series lens or otherwise it wouldn't work) but manual focus can lead to great results! Good luck and have fun with your new lens! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the feeling of getting a new lens! The recommendation was right. One of the best lens in the market. I should know I mostly use my 50mm 1.4 and I love the results. Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.