5/13/2013

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

well hot damn look who's finally getting around to reviewing this product! I ordered the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream) a few months ago, probably around the middle of winter, after having a sample of this in one of my birchboxs. during the winter my skin is very dry and is constantly asking for moisture so after hearing many people rave about this product and trying it for about a month i knew a needed a full size. i went without this product for about a month and my face went crazy without it.

its very moisturizing leaving the skin with a dewy look. let me tell you that a little goes a long way! for the first couple weeks i was definitely using more than i needed. my skin is also very sensitive so whenever i apply any moisturizer it tends to get red for a few minutes but then goes away, with this moisturizer it stayed redder longer than normally and faded away slowly so if you have this problem as well you have been warned. it wasn't a big deal to me because it was doing wonders for my skin. i used it sparingly around my nose, cheeks, forehead and chin area to give a smooth base for my make up. i loved to apply this moisturizer right after i used my clarrisonic, my skin felt as smooth as a babies bottom! now that it is spring/summer i have put this moisturizer away but do pick it up from time to time when i have dry patches around my nose. if you have dry skin i would definitely say this is a must product for you! if you have oily skin to begin with i dont think this product is worth the investment, it may be nice for the first couple weeks but i think your skin will eventually become even more oily. 

have any of you tried this product before? what did you think of it?

1 comment

  1. I tried this moisturiser before and it was an ok product but it has mineral oil which isn't good for the skin at all so that's why I don't really buy it.
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.