5/07/2013

The Met Gala 2013: PUNK Chaos to Couture


The Met Gala took place last night at New Yorks Metropolitan Museum of Art. The theme of this years ball was "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" I get really excited to see pictures from the red carpet because I know this is the place to go crazy with fashion, especially with this years theme. I was expecting lots of black leather, studs, and mohawks. After looking through 125+ pictures from the red carpet I was completely overwhelmed by the fashion choices! there were a lot of best dressed and also a lot of worst dressed. I decided to just choose my top 10 favorites, even picking a top 10 was hard because there were a lot of amazing fashion. I would have to say blake lively is my top best dressed, even though i just said i wouldnt pick a number one best dressed. did you guys see pictures from the red carpet? who were your best dressed? who were your worst dressed?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.