7/16/2013

My Favorite Youtube Gurus

Youtube gurus have had a large influence on my life. I used to do youtube videos because I would watch them non-stop so i figured i could do videos too... well I failed. then i went onto blogging and i think i'm doing much better! but i get lots of questions on my tumblr about what my favorite youtube channels are, and to be honest... this list was probably the hardest thing i have ever had to make! but these are some of my favorite youtube gurus right now, i'll probably make another one soon because i'm realizing some people i forgot! 

nicole guerriro- i pretty much stalk her videos. i love them all! she's gorgeous and makes some amazing tutorials. she's probably one of the gurus that i actually try the makeup on myself. whenever she recommends a product i want it. i don't know what it is about her, she seems very genuine and nice. she actually does videos she likes and isn't just sponsored videos over and over again.

pixiwoo- i have been watching nic and sam for years now. they always make some of the most interesting videos. i also look forward to their videos, even if the makeup they do isn't wearable. they are probably one of the most creative makeup artists i have ever seen on youtube. 

itsjudytime / itsjudyslife- judy was probably the first youtube guru i watched. i learned make up from her so i had to add her to my list. she hasnt been making many videos because she did just have her first child but she has been doing a lot of review videos that i find to be some of the most helpful ones on youtube. i also put itsjudyslife because i wake up and before i do anything i watch their vlog for that day, it has become a routine. 

pixi2woo- i find myself always watching tanyas videos, i think the reason i watch them is because she uses a lot of the same products i own so i'm able to find inspiration from her videos to do my own looks on! she also seems so sweet and bubbly, and can i mention how beautiful her fiance is (sam & nic's brother jim!)

zoella280390- zoe is probably one of the most recent youtube gurus i subscribed to. she is adorable and drop dead gorgeous. she just started doing real tutorials (shes usually hauls and other things) shes friends with a lot of the youtubers i like so i figured i would give her a go, and so far i'm really enjoying her videos!

i'm just now realizing that 3 out of 5 of these gurus are british... obviously i have a thing for accents! i would love to know some of your favorite gurus, i'm always interested in subscribing to more people! i'm probably going to do another video with some of the lesser known gurus. 

2 comments

  1. I've watched a few of the girls you've mentioned and I love them! Totally going to check out the others. But I do actually prefer youtube guru's that are lesser known for some reason, I just feel like they're more down to earth.

    www.shewritesherownstory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zoe and Judy but I haven't watched any of the others, but I'm definitely going to check them out! You should check out Shannon from Shaaanxo, Karissa from Saturdaynitesalrite both of which are girls who live down here in NZ / AU :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.