1/06/2014

The New Black Ombre Nail Polish Set in Waves

I have had my eye on the company The New Black for some time now, well ever since Demi released a nail polish line with them. For my birthday I received 2 different nail polish sets i had been lusting over! i had my eye on this turquoise ombre set for awhile now because hello, turquoise is my color. the name of the set is waves, and its the most perfect name because these nail polishes make me think a mermaid would wear them (especially the glitter color)

for me i love the packaging of these polishes. they are packaged in small rectangular bottles and on the back they have the big graphic The New Black logo on them. The brush is a classic nail polish brush that is easy to use and smoothes out the polish perfectly.

the formula of this nail polish is very creamy and pigmented, it needs about 2 coats. the set comes with a wide range of finishes. the set is intended for you to wear together, although for me i don't think i would. but they are brilliant colors on their own.

the first color in this set is a light mint cream color. second color is a turquoise color with a slight shimmer. third color is a deep turquoise/teal color with shimmer. fourth color, and my favorite color, is a glittery teal color. literally something a mermaid would have on her nails! the final color is a dark teal color with a cream finish.

You can get their products at ulta and sephora. the ombre nail sets are $22

1 comment

  1. Yo the accent nail sparkle thing looks like it would be so pretty. Reminds me of Rainbow Fish's scales!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.