6/10/2015

Triangl Poppy Blue Crush


I have fallen into the craze of the Triangl Swimwear. I'm a large chested girl so I did some research before buying the expensive suit. My bra size is 32G, so its incredibly difficult to find bathing suits. For some reason people think just because you're busty means you can't have cute suits. Usually buy Victorias Secret suits in size 34DD, I then change the band size to a 32 because 34 doesn't fit me. I do this because for some reason their 32DD cup is smaller than a 34DD and I like having a bigger cup (obviously since I'm not even a DD). I'm live at the beach during the summer so I didn't mind spending a bit more on a bathing suit seeing as I'm always in one during the summer.

The Poppy suit come in a sleek matte black box with the Triangl logo in the center. One of my box corners came dented and broken but thats expected to happen during shipping.

Now lets get into how the suit fits on a busty chest. In the Poppy I ordered a Small++ top and a Medium bottom (I'm a size 6 in bottoms). The Poppy top does fit my chest but I look quite boobalicious, it shows quite a bit of skin so if you're not into that I don't suggest to buy this style. It took me some time but I didn't mind how it fit, I think it took me some time because I'm not used to a properly fitted top. I definitely don't suggest going on a run in this top if you're big chested. I really like the back clasp of these tops because they are really heavy duty, which means it will help support the girls. One thing I have noticed is that if I lay on my back long enough it kinda digs into my back and hurts.

For me I was really only buying the suit for the top. I knew the bottoms had a larger bum area and I normally like the cheeky bottoms. Nonetheless the bottoms were a bit snug, It makes me looks like I have some crazy love handles. I would wear it if I wanted to but I'm sticking with the cheeky black bottoms from Victorias Secret I have.

Overall I had a great customer service experience from Triangl and shipping was pretty fast. I strongly suggest using the 24/7 chat if you're unsure what size to order. I do wish I had the option of ordering separates and or mixing and matching bottoms and tops. I also wish shipping wasn't so expensive to the US ($20). For a girl who just graduated college and has yet to find a job the suit was a bit pricey for me, but I do love the product I got.

Hopes this helps the busty girls of the world who still wants to rock a cute suit! If you have any more questions feel free to ask in the comments!

2 comments

  1. I'm a 40DDD and I hate bra, bathing suit shopping. So a small looked pretty nice on you? I was gonna get an extra large to be safe but if someone with bigger boobs than me can wear a small then I should be good! I may do a large then. Or a medium of I wanna be boobalicious lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe a large might work, I would definitely talk to the live chat just to check on the size! (i lied and said i was a 32DD, I kept my band size the same) The support of the top and straps are great, definitely helps making ya look boobalicious!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.