8/31/2017

Influenster Posh VoxBox


I am currently on cloud nine! A few weeks ago I came home to the ever so coveted Influenster Posh VoxBox. The Posh VoxBox, besides reminding me of the very fashionable Spice Girl, was filled with an assortment of goodies and quickly became my favorite box I had ever received! The quality of products that came in this box blew me away! I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive this box.

The products I received were BROWFOOD Aqua Brow Powder + Pencil Duo, Sigma Beauty Aura Powder, Sigma Beauty F40 Large Contour Brush, Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Defrizzing Shampoo & Conditioner, AQUIS Lisse Luxe Long Hair Towel, Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil and Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Life.

I had never heard of BROWFOOD Aqua BrowPowder + Pencil Duo and I really wasn't expecting to like this. I’m someone who pays very little attention to her brows, even though people say this is one of the most important parts of the face. “The eyebrows frame the face” Although I have always wanted the perfect Cara Delevingne and Lily Collins… I’ve just never found a product that worked. ALAS, I WAS WRONG! I am unapologetically in love with this product. Anytime I put a face on, this product is used. Out of the whole box, I’m most in love with this product.

Sigma Beauty Aura Powder in Nymphaea is a subtle coral color with buildable coverage. I was a bit nervous when I first saw the color because it seemed like such a bright pink but on the skin it gives such a beautiful light flush to the skin. I prefer a blush with a buildable coverage that way I don't end up looking like I’m back in the 80s!

When I saw that beautiful Sigma F40 Large Contour Brush I was ecstatic! The first brushes I ever bought were Sigma, and I still have them to this day! That being said, a few of them need to be replaced (It’s been over 6 years!). One of the brushes I needed to replace was my Sigma F40 brush so this couldn't have come at a better time!! I use this more as a blush brush rather than a contour brush… I use their F05 Small Contour brush.

The Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Defrizzing Shampoo & Conditioner is the only thing in this box I really felt meh about. I’m pretty stuck in my ways when it comes to my hair. I’ve got long curly hair and what I do now works. After using it I didn't see much difference in my hair. My hair wasn't any less frizzy.  The product is also sulfate free, and I hear that's a good thing… right?!

Seeing as I have naturally curly hair I’m not one to put my hair in a towel, I normally just air dry. There are occasions where I shower right before bed and I absolutely hate going to bed with wet hair. Using the AQUIS Lisse Luxe Long Hair Towel absolutely lives up to its claims of reducing frizz and decreasing drying time. If you’re someone who towel dries your hair, I would confidently say… you need this!

When I saw the Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil I was excited... yet hesitant. Excited because I see people all over using facial oil but hesitant because I can tend to get oily throughout the day. I tend to use this more towards night in fear that this will make me oilier during the day. To my surprise, it leaves my skin with great amount of moisture and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy! I’m not a huge fan of the smell but that's my issue because I’m not a fan of roses.

The product I was most surprised to see in this box was the Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Life. I feel like everyone in the world is using Dermalogica products…. but me. Until now that is! This cream-gel masque claims that it minimizes the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, lifts the eye area and helps increase skin luminosity. The directions say you can use it either as an occasional treatment or daily to treat chronic eye fatigue. I love the feeling of the cooling tip on this product! (no so) PRO TIP: Keep this product in the refrigerator for that extra cool feeling!

There you have it! The best VoxBox I have ever received. This box lived up to its name, Posh. The retail value of this box was well over $200 and I still can’t believe I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive this box.  


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.