6/15/2012

June Birchbox - Jet Set

this months birchbox theme was jet set. at first i was like oh great just a reason for them to give us a ton of useless sample sizes! man was i wrong. this is only my second box but let me say… i like this one a bunch more than my gossip girl box, which was the whole reason i signed up! i got box 2 which my tracking said weighted 0.5410. these boxes are “devoted to products that will indulge your inner jetsetter, from hardy formulas that can last throughout a long-haul flight to imported finds that we’ve picked up on our global adventures.” i like that the products are from other places other than the US its gives a total “jet set” vibe
in this box was:
  • 2 comodynes self-tanning intensive whips
  • stila one step bronze
  • thebalm cosmetics stainiac in beauty queen
  • wonderstruck perfume sample by taylor swift
  • luna bar as my lifestyle extra
i was super excited to see that i had this box! i wish i got the modcloth headband as well but over all i really like the box! i’m really excited to have gotten thebalm stainiac because emilynoel83 just did a review on thebalm the company and said she really liked this product! i think everyone got this product. i’m also excited about stila one step bronzer because i think its full size and thats usually $36 right there! so already your box is worth more than the $10 you paid! i’m nervous about the self-tanning whips because i don’t want to look orange or anything! the taylor swift perfume smells really good, i hate perfume samples that don’t have a pump or spray thing i always feel like i’m about to pour it all out. 
over all i really liked this theme this month and all the products i got! i can actually see myself using these products! another cute thing is the box that my birchbox was sent in even have a jet set theme! it has monuments from all over the world and i thought that was a super cute idea! i’m going to continue using birchbox, i told myself i will try out 3 months and then decide if i’m going to proceed using the service of cancel it. if you want any follow up on how i like any of the products or review on the products let me know! what did you get in your birchbox?

2 comments

  1. When I had birchbox, I got nothing like this. My boxes were horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe they are getting better?! maybe sign up again!! but like i said i'm giving it at least 3 months because my first box was not very exciting... next month will be the deciding factor!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.