6/15/2012

Ombré Ombré Ombré


for all of you who don't follow me on instagram (bhouhoulis) or twitter i'll let you in on what I did recently on my hair, it's finally ombred! it took a lot longer than I thought and it didn't even come out the way i wanted it. so this morning I went back to the drugstore and bought the beach again to touch up some pieces and fix some things so its the way I wanted it. It ended up looking really good and I'm really pleased with it! It doesn't look as ombre as it does in the picture than it does in real life. I have to give the warning thought that it did fry the ends of my hair, but don't fret i do have a solution which will lead into the next post! but I would suggest ombreing your hair! its a simple and easy thing to do on your own and looks amazing for summer!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.