6/15/2012

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Review

in my last post I talked about how I ombred my hair and how it completely fried my ends. after the first bleaching of my hair is when I noticed how completely fried my ends were, I thought a deep conditioner would be perfect! I searched for a good deep conditioner for dry and damaged hair. I came across a website that talked about "11 best deep conditioners" that had products with a wide price range. Everything I was reading seemed like everything was getting a good review so whatever product I picked I couldn't go wrong. I came upon number 4 and it was this bad boy, aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner for dry damaged hair. I was reading the review and it got a rating of 9.2 out of 10 which isn't bad especially for a product that costed about $4. The name says it all its a miracle! once i finished bleaching my hair the second time i took a shower and used the shampoo and conditioner that came with the bleach kit and then used this product. I came out of the shower and my hair felt brand new! You would expect it to feel even dryer and more damaged than yesterday, but it wasn't! I am seriously amazed with this product and I have only used it once! you arent supposed to deep condition your hair more than once a week. But even after one use I can only image what its going to do with my hair in the future!

product: 9/10 longevity: 9/10 application: 10/10 packaging: 10/10
grade: A

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.