4/07/2013

Wet n Wild Going in the Wild Limited Edition Palette

I have had my eye on this palette for the past couple weeks but haven't found it anywhere! finally when running into CVS with a friend i found it! i really don't have much money this month to be spending on extra goodies but i really couldn't pass this up, i mean come on the palette was only $4.99. there are 2 palettes in this wet n wild spring forward limited edition collection, going in the wild and nude awakening. normally i would have immediately bought the nude awakening palette because thats pretty much all i wear, but i couldn't pass up the mint eyeshadow in this palette! i'm sure i will end up picking up the nude awakening palette as well.

the packaging on these limited edition palettes are beautiful and sleek. they are very spring inspired. to this day i think wet n wild has the most amazing eyeshadows for a great price. these colors have an amazing color pay off, super smooth, easy to apply, and has a soft silky texture. the colors aren't overly frosty, the definer colors do have chunks of glitter in them but they aren't overly glittery. the way they have the color combinations set up is a bit confusing and i don't see how they will really work together, but who actually pays attention to the directions they actually give you. I cant wait to use these colors once spring finally comes around in my area.

4 comments

  1. I've never tried Wet n Wild eye shadows as they're not sold here, but I have been looking online at them. I'm a nude girl too, haha, but how can you go wrong with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy eff what IS THIS
    I NEED IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hit up CVS and get it! I was going to send you a text telling you about this, but i figured you would see this and get it haha! this palette SCREAMS bailey!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I need this palette in my collections. The colors are so springy & beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.