3/27/2013

Insta Moments

why hello to you all! i know i have been pretty MIA lately but its been a pretty rough past couple weeks for me. i updated you all about my spring break which was pretty awesome! i had a lot of fun in new york! when i got back i had a couple days to spare before i went up to IUP for iupattys weekend so my mom and a couple of our friends from the beach went to a caps game. I was about 5 rows away from the ice and it was a pretty kick ass game! it was my first game in years and we won, totally crushed the other team! the next day i went up to IUP for iupattys weekend and had the best time, its always a blast to go back up to my old school and spend time with my friends. my friends there will always be my best friends and i will never forget them and always visit! when i returned home the bulldog shirt i ordered from love culture! i saw this shirt in the store but they didnt have it in my size so i went home right away to order it, it looks exactly like my dog so i figured i had to get it. now i'm just dealing with school, it has been a little rough recently. a lot of projects & papers and i'm dealing with some teacher issues. this week i have a meeting with the a very important board, dont want to say to much about it but this is the main reason i havent been posting. its really been stressing me out, hopefully after my meeting on thursday all will be back to normal. we had a snow day on monday because apparently spring in VA is when we actually get a crap ton of school! i didnt mind having the day off, i lounged around all day and caught up on some homework. i'm going home for easter so hopefully some time at home will give me time to clear my mind and really relax! i hope to be posting more so keep a look out!

i also heard google reader will no longer be available, i dont have no idea why but its what i have been reading lately. so to keep up with my blog the best way for you to do so is follow me on bloglovin'. you can keep up with me everyday by following me on instagram and twitter. i have created a separate twitter account for this blog which i update every once in awhile... i'm not really good with keeping up with it. i do have a personal one but i'm still contemplating giving that one out or not. if you guys are really interested i will give it out but if not... then i guess no need to

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.