11/30/2012

November Birchbox - Giving

I have been so busy lately with school and finals I have barely been able to update. I got this months birchbox a little late because of hurricane sandy, but like the says is better late than never. It actually came to my apartment around the 21st while i was away on break so when i came back i had a goodie waiting for me! this months birchbox theme was giving thanks, which was appropriate for this month. as always I watched the sneak peak of the box on youtube and nothing really stood out to me that i must have, i was really interested in the mox lip butter and the stila liquid luminizer (neither was in my box but no biggy). either way when i got my box i was excited to see what i got. this months box weight .5720 and contained
  • curly hair solutions curl keeper
  • j.r. watkins hand and cuticle salve
  • modelco shine ultra lip gloss
  • sumita contrast eye pencil
  • chuao chocolatier honeycomb chocopod (lifestyle extra)
instead of a little tissue packet it came with a purple gift container that you can reuse for a friend! I loved on that back that you could check off because… “you’re the cats pajamas” it also came with a holiday gift guide book, i’m loving these books the box come with they are always so cute and festive. also came with a chromaticgalllerie $15 off coupon for me and a friend. other than that i wasn’t ecstatic about the products but i didnt hate them, which is always a good thing. the curly hair solution is alright, i’m pretty sure i got something like this before. i don’t like to use a lot of products in my hair so i’m not sure if i will use this or not. the hand and cuticle salve is actually something i will use, despite the horrible smell of lavender (really hate that scent). the modelco lip gloss is something i will actually use as well, its a pretty color for the holidays and i love that the packaging come with a little mirror. now for the sumita contrast eye pencil, its green… like a neon green. i will probably never use it. i don’t see a use for it at any time… i wish it came in either black or brown because i totally needed a new eye liner. the life style extra was cute, i was interested in other flavors but mine was alright. i like honey but it was in dark chocolate and i’m not a huge fan of chocolate in the first place but i really could see people liking these. overall this box wasn’t bad. i’m going to stick with birchbox, i really just love getting little packages in the mail each month i dont think i can really give it up. still waiting on that beauty blender though haha! 
if you want to get a birchbox of your own click the link here. it will help you skip the waiting list!


1 comment

  1. I've never had birchbox but I'd still prefer myglam only because I hate the kind of samples that come in the pouches... I always just throw them away.
    anywho... the lip gloss looks interesting. let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.