12/01/2012

Hello December

i'm so in love with everything about the month december. not is it only my birthday month but i get a break from school which is very necessary at this moment. next week is basically my finals week, since i'm an art major everything is due a week before finals week so teachers can grade our work and give it back. i have spent the past 2 days non-stop working on painting and such. I just need to get past this week and then i will be going up to iup to visit my friends for my 21st birthday weekend! seeing that it is the first of december means the abc 25 days of christmas starts and tonight they had elf on! one of my favorite movies so i was able to be in christmas spirit while working on my project. another thing i'm excited for this month is obviously christmas, not just for the presents, but my cousin who lives in germany will be spending christmas with us which also means all of the family will be spending christmas with us. speaking of christmas i have been trying to create my christmas list but i have been having a horrible time looking at things online, i don't seem to be finding anything i want! i'm in the need for oversized sweaters, cardigans, and scarves. hopefully i get something along those lines, but i'm still excited to be with my friends and family so so so soon. so to you december, i welcome you with open arms.

1 comment

  1. I love December! Its my favorite month, next to August! I love snow, and Christmas season, and that winter feeling. Its great.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.