1/30/2013

Style Crush: Megan Mace

the other night i was scrolling through instagram (follow me @bhouhoulis) on the explore page and i saw a picture of megan and liz on @sugarnspicefashion instagram and went over to megans instagram (@meganmckinley) and realized that i have the biggest style crush on her. i have used to watch megan and liz's youtube videos so i knew who they are, and i hear their song on the radio which is extremely catchy. anywho... everything she wears is the exact type of style i want to have. she has somewhat of a grunge style that i adore. my wardrobe isn't as grunge as her style because i don't have the money for that nor do i ever have a reason to dress up. but most of my wardrobe is black, which is why my family calls me the goth. i for some reason attract to darker color clothing and i don't find anything wrong with that! if i could have one girls wardrobe i feel like it would be megans. of course after stalking megans instagram i went to her tumblr and she mentioned some of her favorite stores: nastygal, urbanoutfitters, brandy melville, jawbreaking, and forever 21. i feel an online shopping trip coming on! do any of you feel a certain type of style, if so what is it? what are some of your favorite stores?

2 comments

  1. Wow I love here style! Maybe one of these days I'll try something outside the 'black' box of my wardrobe. Top right = ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan's style is my favourite. I also love Acacia's. (:

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.