1/28/2013

January Favorites

As january is coming to a close i figured i would share some of my favorites for the month. I'm starting to think that I might share a few favorites at the end of each month or really whenever i feel like sharing some of my favorite things. i'm not going to limit it to just beauty or fashion, whatever i feel is a favorite is going in the picture! this months favorites include:

  • cooperative boucle eternity scarf
  • urban decay naked palette; buck and naked especially. i have been wearing a very subtle natural look for this month
  • sigma e25 blending brush
  • essie nail polish in beyond cozy; have been wearing this as an accent nail about every time i do my nails
  • lush mint julips lip scrub; my lips have been so chapped this month! this really helps my lips feel brand new
  • burberry brit eau de toilette perfume
  • MAC mineralized skin finish in soft and gentle 
  • washi tape
  • special k pastry crisps; only 100 calories and they taste just like pop tarts perfect for the mornings

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.