1/22/2013

Lets Get Fit!

around this time last year I was a lot more fit and active than i am now. over the past year i have lost 21 lbs which is a huge deal for me. over the summer i kept active and eating right (thanks to weight watchers). once i went back to school this year i think i was so overwhelmed with going back to school i didnt work out as much or watch what i ate. so starting this today i'm going to start going to the gym before my class and eat better. first i need to stop eating junk food, i seem to snack a lot. which seems ridiculous since i just went to georgetown and bought a bunch of cupcakes, but since i'm such an air head i forgot them at home (i'm back at school). i also want to try to cut out most and if not all soda. last time i decided to do this i bought a new camelbak this time i bought those fresh new nike kicks. i went through nikeid and designed them myself, granite they don't arrive for another 4 weeks but i'll suffice for now. i'm actually really motivated this time to work out, i have noticed that i'm not as toned as i was when i actually went to the gym. i'll be honest here, i had a toned behind... now it looks like a pancake. time to get my ass in shape, literally and figuratively.

what are some of your workout tips and tricks? how do you keep motivated to keep going to the gym? i'm going to be working out every other day. luckily my monday wednesday classes dont start until 1:30 so thats plenty of time to get up and go to the gym! i used to use my nike app but seeing as i have zero space on my phone i had to delete the app. i was thinking that i may be posting less because i usually spend my days at school and then blogging and doing homework, so i may be taking some me time to get things done. but i do want to stay up to date on here so i will post as much as i can! i was thinking about maybe doing some fitness updates and goals and such, maybe it will help me stay on track. would you like to see it or just a waste? do any of you have a goal to get in shape? lets get fit together!

2 comments

  1. Oh you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am happy for you on your weight lost and journey. I too am trying to get fit...I try to work out at least 3 times a week but I am mostly trying to learn to eat better and find workouts/activities that I truly enjoy so that I can stick with it. I also started juicing so it would be easier to consume my veggies

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.