2/09/2013

Kendall & Kylie Utility Shirt #kandk4pacsun

you all know how excited i was for the kendall and kylie collection at pacsun, well i got to view it a few days before it launched because i got an email with the link allowing me to view the collection and buy items if i would like. needless to say i wasnt very impressed, i liked a lot of the items but i felt like they were somewhat overpriced and that i would most likely be able to find that clothing item at forever 21 and for about half the price. but once it launched on friday i headed over to my local pacsun to check out the collection in person.. i felt the same way. i tried on a few items not from the collection but decided to save my money and not buy anything... well friday night rolled around and i was looking at the collection more and i was wanting the items more and more. there was a bandeau i really liked, the utility shirt and a few other items. i decided since i had a gift card there for about $80 (which i have had for about 2 years now) i would splurge for pretty much the name. i told myself i would buy the utility shirt only if they had any free totes left because then i feel like i'm paying for the tote and a girl could never have enough totes. i went to pacsun right when i woke up tried on the utility shirt and figured why not! 
i'm a huge fan of studs and spikes which this shirt had so i was automatically drawn to it. the shirt is pretty lightweight, like a jean shirt. i have a jean shirt that i wear all the time so i figured this shirt would get some wear out of it just like my jean shirt. the shirt is pretty much like my winter jacket from urban but obviously the army green color is "in" so why not get one in a lighter fabric. i figured this could be a good piece to have for the winter/spring transition. i can see myself pairing this jacking with my leggings, a white shirt, and my combat boots for the winter and then shorts, a loose tank, and my vans for the spring time. pretty much i'm trying to justify buying a $55 shirt...
though i love the jenner sisters i don't think i will be buying anything else from their collection. i felt like a lot of it was overpriced and that i could find it cheaper at another store. the only reason i splurged is because i did have a gift card that i haven't used in forever. i usually just buy my jeans and shorts from pacsun... i never really look good in a lot of their clothes, i don't have that "california body type" that they target their clothes for. maybe if they come out with another collection for another season i'll have better luck, but until then i'll stick with my one shirt. 

2 comments

  1. I love love love it ! but the sad thing is that we don't have pacsun in Morocco :/
    I like your blog :)
    http://wonderfulvampire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you can you sale this shirt for me please i will pay for it...? please i really like it???email me kuppikinny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.