2/07/2013

The Tiffany's

my new babies arrived in the mail yesterday, which i have proudly named them the tiffany's, for obvious reasons. i have been waiting weeks for them to get here, i cant wait to use them tomorrow at the gym. speaking of the gym thought i would update you on my little health kick. it has been going horribly, seeing as i just ate a left over potato skin from super bowl sunday. i do find myself eating more fruit and drinking more water but i still find myself eating to much. i find myself continuously snacking. also i told myself i would start going to the gym in my apartment complex before my first class starts on monday/wednesday's at 1:30! you would think thats simple go to the gym at 11, get back around 12 and thats plenty of time to shower and get ready for class... yeah i thought that too. waking myself up and getting me motivated is torture. i'm hoping my new shoes will give me the push to work out more and really start eating right. i do work out on the weekends and i have really been enjoying blogilates on youtube. i have also been blogging more on my "fitblr" (fitness tumblr), as they call it, which has really been helping me. i think this weekend i'm going to make a inspiration board to put in my room. do any of you have any tips to keep motivated?

1 comment

  1. I was going to buy these in the summer last year, I wanted them so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.