6/30/2013

June Favorites

(pictured L to R: bath and body works coconut line breeze body butter, aussie 3 minute miracle, MAC woodwinked eyeshadow, benefit the porefessional, make up forever smoky lash, bath and body works coconut lime breeze body mist, covergirl 3 in 1 foundation)

my oh my has it been awhile since my last favorites. i dont mix up my routine enough to do a favorites every month. seeing as its summer i dont use a ton of make up especially since i'm usually just going to the beach and work, but none the less i still have some new favorites this month so lets get into it. 

bath and body works coconut lime breeze body butter- seeing as i'm in the sun nonstop this summer my skin has been extremely dry and i absolutely love the scent of this collection. i'm not a fan of lotion but i love body butters because it sinks into the skin so fast and leaves my skin feeling moisturized

aussie 3 minute miracle- i recently ombred my hair again and seeing as bleach isnt to hot for you hair i use this deep conditioner once a week and my split ends are one again. i actually reviewed this product earlier on my blog which i will link to here

MAC woodwinked eyeshadow- i love love love this eyeshadow, possibly one of my favorites out of my MAC palette (which i will be doing a post on very soon) its an awesome antiqued gold which turns into a burnt orangey-brown when blended into the crease, so youre pretty much get 2 colors from one

benefit the porefessional- i use this about everyday, i'm super self conscious about my pours and i feel like they are ginormous and everyone stares at them, which probably isnt true... but this helps! i actually just repurchased this because i'm about to run out

make up forever smoky lash- as much as i hate spending $23 on mascara i just repurchased this for the 4rd time. i use this as my last coat of mascara (out of 2 others) it separates my lashes and makes them have extreme volume. 

bath and body works coconut line breeze body mist- i have yet to find my summer fragrance so in the mean time i'm going to be a 4th grader and use this because as i said earlier i'm obsessed with this scent so why not have it in body mist

cover girl 3-in-1 foundation- i am finally tan enough to use this foundation and i love it. its perfect coverage for the summer and very light weight. if you guys would like a review on this i would be happy to do so

there goes another month gone so bring on july! any new products you guys tried out this month that i should try out? i would love to know some of your guys favorites!

ps. dont forget there will no longer be google reader tomorrow! dont forget to follow me via bloglovin'

2 comments

  1. ive been wanting to try the porefessional for so long now !! but everytime i go into sephora, i just end up getting sidetracked

    http://labellebohemienne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. the aussie three minute deep doesn't sell in canada :(

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.