6/28/2013

Hard Candy Tiki So Baked "Bronzer"

I have heard so much about this baked "bronzer" through different blogger and youtube gurus but have never really rushed out to buy it because I usually never go to walmart, which is where hard candy make up is sold. but seeing i like at the beach in the middle of no where there is a walmart about 30 minutes away and i needed to pick up some things so while I was there i decided to pick up this bad boy. this is considered one of hard candys so baked brozers and I call it a "bronzer" be there is no way i would ever use this as a bronzer, i consider this more of a highlighter than a bronzer. tiki is a bronze champagne shimmer. I have applied this on my cheek bones, down my nose, and as a inner corner highlight.
(look ma, my first ever swatch! L: dry R:wet)

This product is very pigmented and extremely buildable. I was actually very surprised when i first used it how pigmented this actually is! I found out that this product also looks beautiful when used wet! I would double up on this product and use it as an eyeshadow as well! this product is extremely versatile. If your ever in walmart I would say that this is a product worth trying, especially since it can be used in so many different ways! 

ps. please be nice to me on my swatch picture! i'm planning on doing more swatches so hopefully they get better! this highlighter was extremely hard to swatch so hopefully you guys get the gist of it! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.