6/20/2013

Tootles Google Friends Connect

If you have not heard Google Reader will be no more as of July 1st. Which is in about 1 and a half weeks. I haven't really been worrying about it until a little notice popped up and then I started to worry. I then quickly followed all my favorite blogs on bloglovin.

I myself have a bloglovin and an rss feed that you all could follow, and would love if you would follow me so you can keep updated with my posts! i know i have a few followers that i'm not following and i would love to but with google friends connect i was never able to figure out your guys blogs! So if you guys have a bloglovin feel free to leave me a link and i'll check out your blog! 

So you can follow my blog via bloglovin' and rss. if you would like to keep up with my daily life feel free to follow me on my instagram, twitter, pinterest, and tumblr. i actually have 2 twitters, one personal and one for this blog, i'm actually thinking about giving out my personal over very soon! so keep an eye out for that! also i'm constantly updating my pinterest and tumblr so would love for you guys to follow me on there as well! 

Hope to see you guys on my other social networking sites!

2 comments

  1. Im on bloglovin! Theres a button on my blog: www.hex-beauty.blogspot.co.uk ive been following you for ages, glad you've started posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really enjoy reading your blog and very informative post. if you'd like to please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to follow each other via Bloglovin'.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.