12/11/2013

Victoria's Secrets Fashion Show 2013

The iconic Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was last night, I watch it every year. The six themes of this years show were "British Invasion," "Birds of Paradise," "Parisian Nights," "Shipwrecked," "Snow Angels," and "PINK Nation." While everyone was gawking over the models (ok, i gawked a little) I was obsessing over the outfits. I don't think I enjoyed this years outfits as much as last years but they were definitely extravagant. Above were my six favorite outfits, as you can tell my favorite theme was Shipwrecked. The craftsmanship of these outfits are incredible, i always love the big wings, feathers, sparkles and colors throughout the show.

The performers for this years show were Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World, and Neon Jungle. I could have done without Taylor Swift... just not a fan of her anymore. Fall Out Boy was amazing, I wish they took over Taylor Swifts portion of the shows. A Great Big World world played during the Shipwreck theme of the show and Say Something went along perfectly with the tone of the show. Neon Jungle performed during the PINK Nation theme during the show, which wasn't really favorite part of the show... which is usually my favorite.

Overall this wasn't my favorite fashion show, also... did it seem like it was shorter than usual? I feel like usually its longer, maybe I just expected/wanted more so thats why I was so bummed.

Did you watch the show? How did you like it and did you have any favorite looks or moments?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.