12/08/2013

Winter Favorites


seeing as it is snowing here i thought that my winter favorites would be a perfect comeback post! so lets get into it!

beanies // i'm a huge fan of beanies in the winter for three reasons; one, they keep you warm when its freezing outside. two, they are really cute. three, they are perfect for a bad hair day!

smokey makeup // during the winter i love that its socially acceptable to wear dark and smokey makeup on the daily basis. recently i have been loving the lorac pro palette, especially the colors pewter and garnet. i usually mix those two together and use them all over the lid and in the crease for a quick and easy look. another one of my favorite smokey makeup looks for winter is the maybelline color tattoo in gold shimmer (limited edition) and overtop that i use maybelline color tattoo pure pigment in improper copper.

moisturizer // a must have for me during winter is a great moisturizer, as you can tell i'm in need of a new one. my skin gets extremely dry during the winter so i need a moisturizer so my face doesn't look or feel like a sandbox. my favorite is Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè

candles // if you know anything about me its that i have an obsession with candles. during the winter it gets a billion times worse, winter candles have the best scents! i'm a huge fan of spiced scents so i'm all about winter candles.

dark nails // i'm not a person that wears a ton of color (my wardrobe consists of black, gray, and blue) so during winter dark nails are my jam. i usually add a glitter accent nail to give it a little umph. my favorite colors are OPI opi nein nein nein ok fine and for glitter polish i love essie beyond cozy.

starbucks // excuse me for my common white girl moment, but i had to. when its cold outside i love having a warm drink in hand, or sitting in bed with a candle lit and starbucks (can you tell what i'm doing right now?) my favorite starbucks drink is a caramel chai latte. but i don't always need starbucks, i also love hot chocolate and apple cider!

scarf // big cozy scarves. enough said right? i love infinity scarves, i wear a scarf with pretty much everything during the winter.

ps. my birthday is tomorrow, i turn 22. help, i'm getting so old! :( 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.