4/10/2014

MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches


While one my trip to Puerto Rico I watched one of Jaclyn Hill's makeup tutorials where she used the blush peaches and I knew once I got back home I needed to pick it up immediately, and thats exactly what I did (I also picked up the eyeshadow she used). I knew right away Peaches would become one of my favorite blushes (out of 3 so it wasn't hard...) I don't buy many blushes because my cheeks are naturally pink so I usually don't try to highlight the redness in my face. But I do have my moments where I can get away with blush.

Peaches is a sheertone blush which means you are able to layer this blush to get you're desired pigmentation, works perfectly with my pigmented cheeks! but just because this blush is a sheertone blush doesn't mean its not pigmented. Sheertone blushes allow you to be as subtle or as bold as you want.

Peaches is most definitely a peach blush with subtle brown undertones. however when put next to another peach tones blush it isnt as orange as you expect it to be. Peaches has a matte finish and is very smooth do the touch and incredibly easy to blend (which is one of my favorite thing about MAC blushes) I think that this blush will look nice on any skin tone but if you're darker you will definitely need to layer it.

I can tell I'm going to love this blush for the spring/summer time. It looked especially nice when I had my tan from Puerto Rico but since that has now worn off it still looks amazing on my complexion. This blush is compared a lot to another MAC blush, Melba, which is actually the first blush I have ever owned and is my number 1 favorite. I'll most likely do a post on that blush as well and I can do a little comparison if you guys would like.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.