5/03/2014

Wishlist

With this semester coming to an end and all I can think about is summer. With all the summer collections releasing from both fashion and beauty companies its hard not to blow all of my money on everything! I have been obsessing over the new MAC Proenza Schouler collection, I mean look at that packaging... its to die for! I have also been lusting over the Brooklyn Hawaii Pouch, in collaboration with Samudra. Its pretty perfect for summer! I'm currently trying to decide what to spend my money on and what to pass on, the decision is practically impossible!

one: makeup geek pigment in new years eve and afterglow // two: makeup geek eyeshadow in moondust, shimma shimma, and pretentious // three: brooklyn hawaii pouch in hanging palm and moloka'i palms // four: mac cosmetics proenza schouler collection ocean city ombre blush // five: mac  cosmetics pro longwear concealer  // six: wildfox 'adventure list island' graphic tank

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.