7/22/2014

Instagram Account to Follow: @pen_friend


I'm a huge instagram lover. I'm one of those people that probably take instagram to serious. I make sure all my pictures are "instagram worthy" and edited perfectly. When I'm bored and finish scrolling through my feed I usually click over to explore to see what insta has suggested for me. Recently they have started doing "based on people you follow" or "based on a photo you liked" which is how I stumbled across penfriend.

I recently posted about my new obsession of typography so when i stumbled upon penfriend I was sold. I scrolled through almost every one of her posts fascinated by her amazing skill and creative quotes. Penfriend is run by a woman named Sharna who is a graphic designer who has always been infatuated with typography. Her penmanship is beautiful, I love looking at everything she creates. Her prints are filled with inspiring quotes.

From her instagram I visited her website and found a couple prints I have on my wish list. She is an Australian based artist which means shipping to the states is $15 and for a college student like me I must spend my money wisely. But I do have them written on a wish list for possibly my birthday or if I every have money to splurge! She also posts when she's having a sale so thats always a great time to buy a print!

Follow penfriend on instagram at @pen_friend and check out her website to view all of her lovely prints on sale.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.