6/25/2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic: Lorelei Extra Dimension Eye Shadow


I told myself last month that I was going to stop buying makeup. I own to much and barely use what I have... but I caved a couple weeks ago. Once I saw the launch of the MAC's Alluring Aquatic I knew I would love it. I always need to get at least one product from MACs S/S collection because its always some beachy theme and I'm obsessed with anything that has to do with the beach. 

The first thing that always draws me into their S/S collection is the packaging which is exactly what happened here. I mean look at it! How could I resist? The collection has a beautiful metallic teal/turquoise package with textured droplets on it that resembles water. Its stunning. Even the box it came it was textured water droplet package (I admit I'm saving the box). I always fall for beautiful packaging. 

Once I got past the packaging I finally saw the product. I bought the Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Lorelei. It is described as a "golden beige". Its a light coppery-peach with warm undertones. I think this is the most perfect color for summer. I'm going to be wearing this non-stop!

Someone please tell me that I'm not the only one that falls for beautiful packaging, and its not just makeup... its anything!

1 comment

  1. I totally do! It's a can be a problem. I'll take all that makeup you don't use off your hands haha. I'm slowly becoming addicted to cosmetics. Thanks for sharing this makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.