6/17/2014

A Little Hand Lettering Never Hurt Nobody


Recently I have been really into hand lettering. I'm completely fascinated by what people can make with their hands. I am constantly searching hand lettering on pinterest and getting inspiration. I also feel like hand letting is becoming a huge deal in the design world. 

Most everything has become digital to hand letting gives a human feel to the design which seems more inviting to the viewer. More and more people are seeking a hand made aesthetic. It looks like products with hand lettering are getting more attention by consumers. 

I have made it my goal this summer to practice hand lettering. I don't really think I have great handwriting but many people have also complemented me on it, which makes me believe if I practice I will probably be able to have great looking hand lettering eventually. Next year in my final year at school I want to be able to hand letter for some of my projects so why not start practicing now! If I have any worthy final products I'll be sure to show it on my instagram and on here. 

1 comment

  1. I've always wanted to hand-letter my blog header. It's so popular right now, too!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.