6/25/2012

Monday Mentionable: Fashionably Broke

[photo's are taken from their blog and all credit goes to them]

I recently discovered fashionably broke through facebook I believe. I went to high school with erika, i believe she was a junior or senior when i was a freshman... we didn't know each other but somehow are friends on facebook. I think she was friends with my best friends brother but either way if i ever saw her in school she always had an amazing sense of fashion, i always thought she could pull off anything. (wow this totally sounds creepy and is not meant to be creepy in any way!) So when i saw that her and her sister were starting a fashion blog i thought it was an amazing idea for them because if her sister was anywhere as stylish as erika they would be a big hit and let me ensure you she is. Over the past few months i have been following their blog post by post, they have the most amazing sense of style that i admire! they have definitely become a "daily read" for me. i wish i could pull of half of the things they do! They just finished a giveaway on their blog but also recently announced another giveaway which you can find here. They occasionally have guest bloggers from other blogs that post on their blog! if you love all things fashion i suggest you check out their blog they have great style and give out some amazing tips! 

follow them:
twitter: @NatalieandErika (if you follow me on twitter i have tweeted natalie before and she seems so sweet!)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.