7/13/2012

Stila One Step Bronze Review



in last months birchbox i got a full size of stila’s one step bronzer illuminating serum and i love it! the directions on the box just say to blend it into the skin all over the face, well i don’t do that. first i mix about a pump in with my foundation because right now my foundation is a little to light for my skin so when i mix it with my foundation it becomes the perfect shade! when i apply it with my foundation i notice a more “illuminating” aspect to my skin. i normally don’t like anything “lumi” because i like more of a matte finish to my skin because i do have combination skin, but with this product i really don’t mind it! after i apply all my powder and bronzer i then take a little half pump onto the back of my hand and apply it to the tops of the cheek bones, down my nose and around my temples with a stippling brush. the product does seem to have some shimmer in it but doesn’t make you’re face look like ke$ha. i actually didnt really notice it had shimmer in it until i whipped the excess product off the back of my hand and saw it. i use this product about every day and o have noticed a significant dent in the product. its worth $36 and i’m still not 100% sure if i’m going to “repurchase” it (seeing as i didn’t really buy it the first time). i really like it and it works amazingly but i’m not sure if its worth $36 dollars!



product: 9/10 longevity: 8/10 application: 10/10 packaging: 10/10 
grade: B+ (would be an A if it wasn’t so expensive)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.