1/18/2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metals: Barely Branded & Inked in Pink

I was wondering around target the other day when I saw these bad boys and I knew they had to be mine. I had no idea Maybelline was coming out with another color tattoo collection already. Maybelline has launched five new shades of Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow for Spring 2013. I only picked up two of the five new shades because these would be my most used colors. The five colors in this collection are barely branded, inked in pink, silver strike, gold rush, and electric blue. I have my eyes on silver strike and electric blue but I really would never have any real use for them... but if I ever see a buy on get one half off or any sort of deal you best believe they will be mine. 
I'm not sure why I got barely branded because I picked up the barely beige from the fall collection and they look pretty similar but I haven't swatched them side by side yet. I'm assuming since the collection is called "metal" that the colors are supposed to be metallic which I don't really get, more shimmery once its sheered out than metallic but its not a horrible thing. barely branded is a warm, creamy beige with a frosted and somewhat metallic finish. I can see it being a very versatile color for many people. Inked in pink is a dusty pink with a metallic finish. 
the maybelline color tattoos will continue to be one of my favorite items in the drug store. these two new color tattoos bring my collection to 8 color tattoos total. I got mine at target for $5.99 which is a heck of a deal if you ask me. The pots are deep so you're getting lots of product and the product is great as a base or on its own. I will continue to stick with the color tattoos as long as they keep bringing out more collections! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.