8/06/2013

Back to School: Glam

[ ae cropped t-shirt, love culture studded shoulder bag, forever 21 faux gemstone bib necklace, motel leopard print flippy mini skirt, gojane stretchy chain mail sandal]

when creating this glam look i tried to channel my inner beyonce/kim kardashian. surprisingly i found making this glam look was quite difficult, glam is not a huge trend right now. it seems to be more edgy, more studs than glitter. but none the less i looked to my eight essential glam pieces and put together this look. i feel like leopard print can be done in a glam way instead of a trashy way, you just have to make sure your accessorizing it right and that the leopard print isnt over powerful. so pairing this leopard print skirt with a plain black top helps balance the look. adding some bling sandals and a necklace glamify this look. instead of a backpack try an oversized tote to carry your books in!

3 comments

  1. I love the bag! A Love culture outlet store just opened up near me. I had not been inside one until then.

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog!!


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me! i have never head of the Liebster Award but i'll be sure to do a post on that really soon!

      Delete
  2. I love this look! :) black and gold is a nice color combo!

    www.thewallflowersecrets.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.