5/30/2014

Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

I have always had a love for masks and recently there has been a lot of talk about charcoal masks. I was roaming around the drugstore during the winter and my face has been incredibly dry so I figured I would look for a mask. I ran across this bad boy and the only thing that stuck out to me was the word charcoal so I figured I would pick it up to see what all this fuss was about.

When picking this up I thought it was going to be something like an AfterGlow Charcoal Mud Mask, yeah not quite. I totally forgot about the black sugar scrub aspect of this facial mask. With that being said if you have incredibly sensitive skin or if your skin is prone to redness because this is more of a harsher scrub.

Those with dry, flaky dry patches will absolutely love with. This sugar scrub mask helps exfoliate the skin and absorb excess oil. I put a thick layer all over my face and leave it on for 5-7 minutes. After I massage my face and rinse with warm water.
The formula is a thick and grainy with a fresh scent. Since the texture is so grainy it can be somewhat harsh on the skin. I recommend using this about once a week, maybe twice if you have oily skin. My face is left smooth but very red so I usually do it at night. After the Charcoal & Black Sugar Mask to calm the redness I use Freemans Acai Purifying Clay Mask. After the combination of these my skin is left baby soft!

With this product only being $4 you can't beat it. It leaves my skin super soft and smooth and brings a natural glow to my skin. I also notice my foundation goes on perfectly after I use this product. If you haven't tried it yet I suggest you do! You definitely won't regret it!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.