6/05/2014

Etsy Finds


One of my favorite things to pass time is search through etsy. These are a few things I have next on my list to purchase. Recently I have been really inspired to create thanks to a couple blogs so I'm hoping to follow through with some of that inspiration.

Hand Illustrated Monogram Notebook by OHNORachio: i am such a scatter brain and come up with so many ideas or things i want to do at random times i need a notebook to come around with me everywhere.

Circle Leaf 2 Rubber Stamp by whitneyraepaper: i have no real rhyme or reason why i need this, i like it. i think its cute. therefore i want.

Triangle Washi Tape by PrettyTape: i'm a total washi tape hoarder. i am always trying to find different ways to use it and decorate things. i try to add different patterns to my collection when i can.

What Would Beyonce Do Gold Foil / Black Print by CharmAndGumption: as i move into my new apartment i'm looking for new prints to hang and this my friend, is actually perfect. i'm usually not a huge fan of gold but i may need to change that just so i can incorporate this into my room.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© candidly brittany. Design by Fearne.